What We Offer
Our services are free, confidential and person-centred. We will never judge you or tell you what to do.
Women accessing our Women’s Support service have a range of choices in how to interact with our service this can be on an ad hoc basis through our Duty service or with an allocated key worker through our localities teams.
The support we provide can fall into the following categories:
- Risk identification and safety planning
- Support to look at housing options including, where appropriate, the provision of refuge accommodation
- Information about the legal process and support to access legal advice
- Help to rebuild self-esteem and confidence that may have been affected by domestic abuse
- Support to help women identify the different tactics perpetrators use and how this has impacted on their health and wellbeing
- Support to develop additional ways of coping with the impact of the abuse they have experienced
- Support women with their financial wellbeing
- Support to help rebuild relationships with children and other family members
- Support women to access support from other agencies and services